Sunday, February 21, 2010

This one's short.

Today was absolutely beautiful. Although I spent most of it cooped up inside a coffee shop, I was allowed a little glimpse by way of my window seat. I was sitting there with a hot latte in hand, music turned up, and my Bible open. I was truly thankful. It was a quiet and simple moment, but I couldn't help but take notice of how blessed I am.

My Old Testament exam on Thursday is going to be a beast. Thankfully I have really enjoyed learning all of the material: Psalms and the prophetic literature! It doesn’t make studying so bad.

On that note, I will leave with little word from one of the prophets. "Listen carefully to me, and eat what is good, and delight yourselves in rich food. Incline your ear, and come to me; I will make with you an everlasting covenant…"

No comments:

Post a Comment